ht://Dig Copyright © 1995-2004 The ht://Dig Group
Please see the file COPYING for
As with most development projects, contributions come from many
people and in many forms. The ht://Dig project would like to
thank its many contributors. Omissions are merely accidental,
please e-mail the
if you have been left out or a contribution is not mentioned.
Active Developers (in alphabetical order)
- Lachlan Andrew for much testing, debugging, continual help and cracking of the whip.
- Gabriele Bartolini for the new htnet and date/time code and continual help.
- Jim Cole for testing, debugging, and being a big help on the mailing lists.
- Loic Dachary for Berkeley DB compression, automake/libtool customization, word database implementation, regression tests, fixes using Purify.
- Gilles Detillieux for uncountable bug-fixes, feature enhancements, RedHat RPMs, and documentation updates.
- Geoff Hutchison for filling in as maintainer, dreaming up implementations, and handling many of the little details.
- Torsten Neuer for a variety of bug-fixes, suggestions, and the contributed PHP wrapper.
- Toivo Pedaste for fixing memory leaks and various bugs and contributing md5 duplicate-detection code.
- Neal Richter for the native Win32 port, libhtdig development, testing and debugging.
- Quim Sanmarti for providing a new htsearch query parser in qtest.
- Sergey Abdurashitov for some nifty htsearch formatting options.
- D.J. Adams for contributing the doc2html external converter.
- Esa Ahloa for the Prefix fuzzy algorithm, for the DB2 backend and many bug fixes.
- Jerome Alet for bugfixes in the htsearch CGI.
- Andy Armstrong for contributing regex-based URL rewriting.
- John Banbury for his contributed synonym file.
- Richard Beton for his rewrite of htnotify, including one message per e-mail address and customizable messages.
- Alexander Bergolth for bug fixes, htsearch logging, and other features.
- Andrew Bishop for many bug fixes and gentle prodding.
- Pontus Borg for fixes under AIX.
- Marcel Bosc for improvements in the word database implementation.
- Lorenzo Campedelli for fixing problems with phrase searching.
- Vadim Chekan for many bug fixes and the new configuration parser.
- Matthew Daniel for nph-CGI support.
- Ákos Dömötör for unaccented search-match code.
- Jennifer Dudley for fixing an infinite loop in htdig's local_urls handling.
- Peter Enderborg for bug fixes in the plaintext parser.
- Pasi Eronen for countless memory patches, virtual hosting, and local file digging.
- Iosif Fettich for improving internationalization support.
- Tim Frost for fixing URLs with single quotes.
- Didier Gautheron for fixing many bugs and general improvements.
- Joshua Gerth for contributing HTTPS support to 3.2 using OpenSSL.
- Peter Gray for contributing support for regex in config attributes.
- Bernhard Griener for argument checks in mystrncasecmp().
- John Grohol for the EWS wrapper script.
- Jason Haar for a fix to htnotify's e-mail header syntax.
- Zvi Har'El for bug reports and patches.
- Werner Hett for discovering a security hole in htnotify.
- Rajendra Inamdar for contributing htsearch collection support.
- Joe Jah for bug fixes and maintaining the ht://Dig patch archive at
- Richard Jones for his contributed MS Word external parser.
- Aidas Kasparas for contributing support for META refresh tags.
- Marjolein Katsma for implementing anchors in excerpts and parsing comments and many updates to the documentation.
- Ric Klaren for patches to the Makefiles and help with RPM support.
- Maren Leizoala for countless bug reports and thorough testing.
- David Lippi for testing and improving RTF2HTML.
- Benoit Majeau for contributing additional URL debugging info.
- Robert Marchand for contributing the accents fuzzy algorithm.
- Paul Meyer for fixing connection code on Dec Alpha environments.
- Alexis Mikhailov for contributing better support for local filesystem indexing.
- Hanno Mueller for script_name patch and examples.
- Klaus Mueller for working out a Win32 port using CygWin.
- Marco Nenciarini for the new autotools support and the conditional removal of deprecated include files.
- Hans-Peter Nilsson for many bug fixes and other contributions.
- Tobias Oetiker for fixes to the timeout system.
- Jesse op den Brouw for the DB2 backend and survey and the parse_word_doc script.
- Marc Pohl for 8-bit clean patch for Solaris, other bug fixes.
- Arthur Prokosch for fixing problems with phrase searching.
- William Rhee for improving support with multiple excludes and restricts
- Jacques Reynes for updates to the whatsnew script.
- Robert Ribnitz and the Debian Project for maintaining the man pages.
- Chris-Jason Richards for fixing htnotify under sendmail.
- Phillippe Rochat for fixing whitespace detection in config files.
- Markus Röhricht for help debugging a database error under CygWin.
- Andrew Scherpbier for being the original author and leading the project.
- René Seindal for updates to the HTML parser and the timeout mechanism.
- Benjamin Smedberg for help with the ht://Dig website.
- Jan Sorensen for allowing parsing of 8-bit text without compiler options.
- Sylvain Wallez for the PDF parser.
- Randy Winch for contributing zlib document compression.
- And many others who made bug reports and suggested changes to the code!
Last modified: $Date: 2004/06/14 08:49:46 $